Let us sit down with you and look over your marketing plan. Do you have questions about your current plan? Do you have an upcoming project that needs a marketing push? With a consultation, we can get you on the right track.
Every business needs a sound marketing plan in order to survive. Starting from an understanding of your target market, we will develop a plan with easy to follow steps.
There will come a time in your business or personal promotion when you need some additional help with marketing. In addition to long-term marketing support, we can be available for extra hours during new releases and other important events.
· "Site" shall include any information or services made available, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products and applications we make available. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, or any part of the Site, with or without notice.
· The Site is not intended for users under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use the Site and do not provide us with any personal information.
· We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. The information is not meant to be, and should not be construed as advice or used for investment purposes. The Site makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and The Site shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use, including without limitation, seeking the advice of a qualified professional regarding any specific financial questions a user may have.
Limited License to our Intellectual Property
The materials used and displayed on the Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of The Site, or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be used solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the prior written permission of The Site.
The Site Logos
The terms The Site and other The Company trademarks and services marks, and associated logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of The Site or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of The Site. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Site seeks out content providers in particular subject matters as independent contractor contributors to the Site. The Site does not represent or guarantee that any contributor has achieved any particular level of expertise or knowledge or has any specific qualifications or credentials, without limitation, as to the subject matter to which their contributions relate. To the extent we refer to each of these contributors as an expert, you must understand we rely on the information they provide us and we are not obligated to independently verify or attempt to confirm any information they provide, nor their qualifications or credentials. The Site also is not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content they contribute. Contributors, even if characterized as an expert, are not employees of The Site or its affiliates and The Site cannot and does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness or truthfulness of the qualifications or credentials of any contributor, nor of any other users of the Site.
Do not rely on Site content, including User Contributions and content from our independent contractor contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and The Site shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice.
2. Prohibited Uses of the Site
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Site, a Site employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Site or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
· Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Distribution or Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers. We may also disclose your customer information with third parties in order to perform services on our behalf, and we will obtain consent for such sharing where it is legally required.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP Address when required by law or in good-faith belief that such an action is necessary to: cooperate with an investigation of purported unlawful activity, protect the rights or property of our Website and related properties, or identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing our Website or its related properties.
Your privacy is important to us, and this policy will inform you of the information that the Site may collect from you, how it is used, and/or disclosed. By using our Website, www.affiliatemarketingsystems.com, you are acknowledging and accepting the practices and information described in this policy and on our Website.
The Company follows accepted industry standards when it comes to protecting the information you submit to us and that we gather, both during transmission and once we receive it. We use appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Collecting Personal Information
We may use the information we have collected primarily for our own internal purposes, including improving our products, services, Website, advertising, remarketing efforts, etc. However, we may also use your collected information to contact you to respond to inquiries or provide information about our services.
Web Browser Cookies
Updated January 3, 2019
Copyright © 2012 - 2019 Affiliate Marketing Systems - All Rights Reserved.